Contract Project Manager
Nittany Building Specialties has steadily grown into one of the leading glazing contractors in our marketplace. We offer a trained management team with more than 100 years combined experience who fully understand that in order to keep our customers coming back, we must give them a reason to do so. Simply put, we are committed to excellence and proud to be Women Owned.
Purpose of Position: The Project Manager is responsible for managing multiple projects from the time a project is awarded through completion.
- Lead the planning and implementation of multiple projects
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Responsible for submittals
- Completion of material takeoff/optimization
- Material procurement
- Attend job site meetings with customer
- Coordination with shop fabricators and field installers
- Coordinate field measuring
- Revise Shop Drawings
- Overseeing project progress and manage project budget and schedule
- Implement and manage project changes and submission of change orders
- Prepare monthly billing
- Project closeout
- Degree from accredited college/university, or technical school; and/or 5 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of curtainwall and storefront systems a plus
- Knowledge of PC Based software Bluebeam Revu, Microsoft Office, Deltek Computer Ease, e-Builder, Pro-Core, AutoCad/Revit, Partner Pak Studio
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as maintenance instructions and standard operating procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees and the public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to accurately read a tape measure.
- Ability to comprehend design documents such as Architectural/ Structural Drawings and Specifications
- Strong Leadership skills
- Effective communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to handle highly stressful situations
- Good negotiating skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Contract Management skills